The CISO Chicago Summit would like to invite CISOs and C-level information security executives to share their expertise and participate in the technology event as speakers or panelists.
This year's strategic agenda includes a variety of interactive panel discussions, think tanks, and networking sessions. Get involved by speaking on the discussion topics below:
Topics of Discussion are Set to Include:
- Bringing Big Data to the Enterprise - Big data extends far beyond structured data, including unstructured data of all varieties (such as text, audio, video, click streams, and log files). This session will discuss the core big data analytics technologies with the components you need to manage, navigate, secure and explore your data.
- Building a Mobile App is Not a Mobile Strategy - Everyone wants a mobile strategy, but to make it successful requires thorough planning. Most organizations underinvest in the tecnology and build simple mobile apps purely for the purpose of advertisement.
- Cloud Gateway - Simplifying your Adoption of SaaS - Desktop virtualization is one of the most transformative technologies to come around in a long time. This session will discuss how you can fundamentally transform the way you manage desktops today - why it's so beneficial, what it means to users and how it benefits IT and the enterprise.
- Data Management for the Enterprise: How to Leverage Analytics and Turn Data into Insight - What are the challenges and best practices in effective data management? How can the CIO ensure data quality and integration to provide a holistic customer view and create value? This session will discuss how to establish the data analytics infrastructure required for supporting large scale predictive analytics initiatives for the enterprise.
- Risk Management and Cost Optimization - Beyond just reacting to the latest security threats, the CIO need to approach security from the standpoint of risk management, at the same time as growth remains a top priority for most enterprises and IT executives are challenged to provide sustainable management support to increasingly complex business models.